Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Church Legal Center Motto
  • Call us to setup an appointment
  • ~

What Assistance Does a Nonprofit Attorney Offer?

Dear Clients and Friends:
Rev. John Joseph, Esq. CCA represents nonprofit entities who are in need of legal assistance. Most of our clients need help in these common areas which we have assisted over the past 12 months:
  • Unincorporated Association convert to a Nonprofit Corporation
  • Prepare and file Articles of Incorporation for a new church.
  • Incorporate a Church’s School or Preschool
  • Amend Articles of Incorporation to update practice
  • Draft or Update Bylaws
  • Navigating complaints with the membership
  • Zoom attendance at Board meetings
  • Same-Sex Marriage issues
  • Legal Review of Documents
  • Church DBA name
  • Termination of Employee and Separation Agreement
  • Press Release/assistance on molestation and embezzlement allegation
  • Purchase and sale of real estate
  • Drafting and filing of documents to effectuate a Merger of churches
  • Unwinding transferring church assets to a Trust
  • Out of State Nonprofit doing business in Florida
  • Dissolution
At the Church Legal Center, we represent churches, ministries, and nonreligious community nonprofit entities in these and other legal matters.
Contact our office today for a confidential consultation.
Skip footer and go back to main navigation